Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Together Forever

On April 3rd, Marvin and I were sealed for Time and all Eternity in the Manti Utah, temple. It was a beautiful day even though it snowed. That morning I got up before the sun did so that I could be at the temple on time. While I was getting ready I told my mom "Wouldn't it be funny if we met each other while we were going inside the temple?" She laughed and agreed. It was finally time to go to the temple. I stepped out of the car and look up and guess who I saw.... My prince Charming walking up the sidewalk. I was so happy!
We walked inside the temple and we must have heard the spirit telling us what colors to choose for our wedding. There was pink and green everywhere it was so Pretty! The ceremony was short and sweet. It was the best feeling to know that we would be TOGETHER FOREVER. After we were dressed in our pretty clothes it was time to go and greet the family outside. It was so fun walking out those doors and having all of our family there to congratulate us.



Mr. & Mrs. Marvin Lunt




This is my favorite picture because everyone is doing something different : )

Me and my brother Andy
There are so many pictures that got taken I wish I could put all of them on here. Although my new sister in law Tarin gave me a good idea I might have to use it.... Keep Posted for more wedding pictures.
There was just enough time to get pictures done and then the storm started to come so we had to get on the road. It truly was a beautiful day and we wouldn't have done anything different. Thank you to all the family members that traveled to be there. We Love you and Appreciate you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment