Saturday, May 2, 2009

The best day ever

So today was pretty much the best day ever because we started putting in new stuff instead of just taking old stuff out. We broke down the wall between the kitchen and the living room and opened it up. after a couple of trips to the dump Marvin and Rod started to build our bar. I was so excited. : ) I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do : )
Marvin and Rod working hard.

The fruits of their labors.

There is some sad news. I looked in between the screen door and there was a poor lizard that had gotten smashed. It was sad. : (

3 comments:

  1. Sarah! I am so happy to see that you have a blog! I was so sad that I had to miss your wedding. I love love love the Manti Temple. Quinn and I are both sorry that we were not able to attend. I am very happy for you and your new hubby, congrats! I can't wait to see all the pictures of your house remodel, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, Emily and I are SO EXCITED For you and Marvin!
    Marvin is so talened! Its going to be incredible when its done, and you will for sure have that Pride of Ownership cause you and his family did it!
    So very happy for you!
    Katie and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks like you guys are doing a lot of work. I can't wait to see what teh end result is! Good luck with all of it.

    ReplyDelete