Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

I've been a little busy getting some Holiday projects done and I have finally finished them today!! A few days ago we went to Amy's, she let me use her saw to cut out some wooden stars for our tree. Once we got them all cut out she let us use some paint to paint them. She is sooo nice!! Thank you Amy. It took me a couple of days but I got them all done. here are some pictures of what they look like. There are three different colors with multiple sayings.



We also made some pinecone ornaments out of some wild pinecones we found at our family reunion.Virginia gave us a log that had some christmas decorations on it and we gave it a facelift. It's one of my favorite Christmas decorations that we have!
Marvin was very excited to get our Christmas tree up so we put it up on the 25th. Here is a picture of what it looks like with our home made decorations. We did have about 12 ornaments that are not home made. We found them at Michaels my new favorite store!

We have also put up some lights out side but you will have to wait untill it gets dark for those pictures. : )

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful for your first Christmas together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Your christmas tree looks Great!
    I especially love the home made ornaments, those are the best, wish i lived closer by you and Amy, i would have joined you!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete