Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Last day being a Family of 3!

October 2nd was the last day our family was a family of 3. Marvin was working most of the day so Marley and I had some girl time. It was really fun spending time with her. I sure miss her when I have to go to work.


 We painted our toes
Had a tickle fight. This is her telling me to STOP

We played with her stroller and Minnie doll

Once Marvin got home we ate dinner and then took Marley over to Rod and Virginia's. 

Marvin excited for Paisley

Virginia wanted us to take some pregnancy pictures and so we did a couple.

Marley being a pill during pictures

Marley and Mema

That night I had so many emotions running through me. I was sad that I wouldn't see Marley for a few days, excited that I was about to meet Paisley, and scared/nervous for the unknown. After we said our goodbyes we went home and finished getting the last little things to meet Paisley.

No comments:

Post a Comment