Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!

Last week I decided that I was going to go to every place I could think of to get a job. We went to the mall and I went to every store that I would possibly like to work at. I went home with a stack of applictations and filled them all out. I had an interview at Bath and Body works on monday and they called me today to start work on Friday. I'm really excited it's only a part time seasonal job but they told me if I do a good job and if I want to stay on they will keep me on. So my plan is to work hard and get a full time job out of it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the new job! Love that place! Just think... you will smell so good everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked there for several years. It's a good job. Be prepared to spend HOURS behind the cash register during Christmas time. It's non-stop. I recall ringing people up for 4 hours straight.

    Perhaps things are different now, but when I worked there only managers were full-time and associates were only part-time. Many associates had other jobs and only worked at BBW for extra cash and the discount. Just something to keep in mind as the holidays wind down and the store slows down again.

    ReplyDelete