Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our New Baby Boy

Last month Amy (Marvin's sister) called and told us that there was a stray puppy that showed up at her house. I had been wanting to get a friend for Rusty and Marvin told me I could get one as long as it was free and was potty trained. So I got pretty excited when Amy called. She sent us pictures as I talked Marvin into letting us keep him. When we got to Amy's house we found out that Sydni had named him Brick. We waited to see if anyone would claim him and since it has been a month I'm sure he is here to stay for good. He is potty trained and he can sit and lay down. Marvin and I are teaching him how to shake at the moment. Brick is a good puppy and we are very happy that we could give him a loving home. : )


He didn't want me to take his picture


Brick and Rusty Love taking naps on this chair


Rusty keeping Brick company


No comments:

Post a Comment