Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Day

Marvin and I decided it would be fun to spend the night over at Amy's. We wanted to be there to watch her kids open there presents. Marvin's dad thought it would be fun to give all the kids flashlights so they could spy on Santa. I tell you how much fun it was. We all went to bed and the next thing I know I'm getting a super bright light shinning right in my eyes. The kids were up and ready for presents. We got up and looked at the clock. It was 4:00am. I do have to say it was worth it to see the kids so happy as they looked at all of there things.


Santa even brought presents for Rusty and Brick

Sydni playing rockband.

Carson rockin out on the mic


movies yay!!

It was a really fun day. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families. I'm thankful that we can be together forever because there is no where else I would want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment