Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Little Baby Lunt

For those of you that don't know were having a BABY! We went to our first doctors appointment today and he told us that our baby is very healthy and we should be expecting the baby around October 6Th. We weren't able to hear the heartbeat but Dr. Newman told us that we would be able to hear it next time. He showed us were the heart was and we could see it beating in baby Lunts little chest. It was a very neat experience and I can't wait to see baby Lunt again.

The Left side is the head and the right side is the bum

3 comments:

  1. Look how cute my little GREAT niece/nephew is!! Can't wait for October!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I can already tell that baby Lunt is going to be CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can't that you've already had a sonogram! I had to wait until I was like 22 weeks or something! I'm really excited for you two and can't wait to see how things develop!

    ReplyDelete