Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just as good as Christmas!!

Ever since Marvin and I moved out of Rod and Virginia's we have had everything we needed except 2 things. A washer and Dyer yes we have been hauling our laundry over to their house to do our laundry for what seems to be forever. So yesterday we decided that we would go looking and see what kind of deals we would find. We stopped at one store and we went and looked at there Clarence items. A sales women walked up to us and we asked her if we could see her gas dryers because all they had where electric on the floor. She took us into a room and sure enough there they were. Marvin asked her what kind of deal she could give us and she told us that they were $588 for the pair. We couldn't pass it up so we told her we will take them. I think I had a permanent smile on my face all the way home. I'm so excited to start my first load : )

1 comment: